| |     ћирилица | latinica  
Status Issues

Notification of marriage that was performed by a foreign authority

Consular marriage

Notifying the birth of a child born abroad

Recognition of paternity


Dissolution of marriage


For further information, please contact Consular Section of the Embassy.

Print version
Consular services
Consular services
August 6, 2021 - ONLINE APPLICATION FOR D VISA (only for employment purposes)
Registering in military records
Application Forms